Whether you operate your business from a home office or have a physical storefront, you may want to consider getting a private mailbox from the Philadelphia Mail Room.
Adding this feature to your business can translate into improved mail management and package delivery. A private mailbox located in our facility is considerably different from having a P.O. Box at your local post office. This could be very beneficial for your business and here are 7 reasons why:
- Convenience – owning and operating a business doesn’t always allow you the time needed to make trips to and from the post office.
- Cost-effectiveness – a private office space or storefront is not always required for a business. With a private mailbox rental here at the Philadelphia Mail Room, you’ll have a physical address and secure location for mail and packages without having to rent an office or storefront.
- Flexibility – at some point, you may need to relocate your home or office. When you have a private mailbox, it gives you the flexibility to do so without having to change and update your address.
- Package acceptance – unlike the USPS that only accepts USPS parcels, we accept parcels from all carriers including DHL, FedEx, UPS, or the USPS.
- Privacy – even if you work from home, it’s important that you keep your business affairs separate from your personal life. With a private mailbox rental at the Philadelphia Mailroom, you won’t have to worry about clients or customers showing up on your doorstep because they won’t know your home address.
- Professional appearance – some people don’t trust businesses that only have a P.O. Box for an address. We allow you to use our address as the address of your business which will give your clients or customers the impression of having an office or storefront. It builds credibility to your online business which helps your business grow.
- Security – when you rent a private mailbox from us, you’ll never have to worry about important mail getting stolen out of your home mailbox or packages getting taken of your doorstep or front porch.
Having a private mailbox rental at the Philadelphia Mailroom also gives you access to a broad range of products and services such as packaging and shipping supplies. With the variety of options that we offer, this could save you money and have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Plus, we considerably less crowded than the average post office. For more information about private mailbox rentals for your business, contact the Philadelphia Mailroom today at (215) 745-1100. Our business representatives are available to discuss your custom requirements. Call us now!